Tree and Storm Water Advisory on October 14, 2015
North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday October 14, 2015 @ 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the July meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- MidAmerican Energy: Trees Please Grant: Finished the application for the 2016 Tree Please Grant and sent in. Funding requested for the West Lakes Park area.
- Alliant Energy Operation ReLeaf Discussion on the upcoming October 24th Operation ReLeaf Residential Tree Program.
- Storm Water Issues: Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official Report on the “Compliance Visit” by the Iowa DNR for MS4 Permitting.
- Any Storm Water issues or concerns not on the agenda.
- Any issues from past meetings.
- Next meeting: Next Meeting: January 13, 2016 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers. Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)