Tree and Storm Water Advisory Board on April 14, 2021
7:00 pm via Zoom meeting platform
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, public health and safety concerns require City of North Liberty public meetings to be held electronically so as to limit the spread of the virus. The public is invited to submit questions and comments in advance of the meeting for consideration submitting them to the City Clerk Tracey Mulcahey via email at [email protected].
This meeting may be accessed live by the public on the internet at northlibertyiowa.org/live, on Facebook at facebook.com/northliberty or on YouTube at youtube.com/c/northliberty. You can also attend by phone; call 1 (312) 626 6799 with a touch-tone phone and enter the meeting ID 891 7315 4628 and meeting password 8707118634. Meetings are rebroadcast on cable and available on-demand on northlibertyiowa.org.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- January 20, 2021
- Public Comment
- Urban Forest Management Plan – Guest speaker Andrew Larson with JEO Consulting Group INC on behalf of the Iowa DNR.
- MidAmerican Trees Please Grant 2021 update
- Tree City USA update
- Muddy Creek Clean-up day (April 10, 2021) Report
- North Liberty Arbor day (April 30, 2021)
- Storm Water update(s)
- 2nd Phase Grants including Stormwater Infiltration Practices
- SQR spring applications
- Clearing of vegetation & trees in drainage areas to improve flow
- Any questions from Board members
- Old Business
- Any issues from past meetings
- New Business
- Next Meeting date: July 14, 2021, 7:00 pm