Make it Mondays: Puppy Dog Puppet
Posted on: September 9, 2021
The North Liberty Recreation Department’s Make It Monday craft for the week of Sept. 13, 2021, is a puppy dog puppet. Included in this week’s kit are all the materials you need to make the craft (you should provide glue, markers and scissors), coloring sheets and activity ideas.
Each week, Make It Monday offers a free to-go activity for kids. To participate in the program, simply stop by the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry Street, and pick up an activity kit while supplies last. Kits are free.
How to Make It
- Brown Paper Lunch Bag
- Construction Paper – brown, white, and blue (colors can be changed up!)
- Glue Stick
- On brown construction paper, draw dog parts: legs, muzzle, tail and ears. Cut out and set aside.
- On white construction paper, draw a large oval for the belly and the eyes. Cut out and set aside.
- On blue construction paper, draw the rectangle collar. Cut out and set aside.
- Layout the dog and glue to bag