The Winter 2024 Activity Guide is Now Available
The Winter 2024 Activity Guide is now available online, covering recreation, aquatic and library programming and events offered January through April 2024. Registration for most recreation programs begins Dec. 4 for North Liberty residents in-person at the Community Center or online.
We offer a monthly newsletter featuring upcoming programming highlights from the Recreation Department, Library and other city departments. Sign up to get it delivered to your inbox at northlibertyiowa.org/subscribe.
Highlights of this guide include:
- Special events including a euchre tournament, an After New Year’s Eve celebration and a multifaceted EGGS-travaganza!
- Ongoing, all-ages offerings such as board game and fishing gear check out, ONE packs, free gym nights and StoryWalks.
- Seasonal offerings including Squash Bend Resolution and Scheels Ice Rink.
- Programs for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, including Lil Chefs, Pee-Wee Sports and Tippie Toes Dance classes.
- Programs and activities for school-age youth, including a teen lock-in, basketball leagues, wrestling for beginners and more.
- Adult Fitness Classes and Water Fitness Classes, including Aqua Zumba, FIT4MOM, Total Body Sculpt, an array of yoga classes and more.
- Programming for adults and seniors, including a conversational English group, 55+ Connections Lunch and more.
- Beat the Bitter returns this January and February with games and good cheer during the darkest days of winter.
Registration for recreation programs starts Dec. 4 online and in person. To register for recreation programming online, create a RecDesk account and pay by credit card. To register in person, stop by the front desk at the Community Center, 520. W. Cherry St, weekdays between 6 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. and pay with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
For more information, contact the Recreation Department’s at (319) 626-5716 or North Liberty Library at (319) 626-5701. Print copies of the guide are available at the Community Center.