Shoot Your Shot at the NLYC Youth Basketball Tournament on Feb. 18
The North Liberty Youth Council invites junior high and high school students to participate in a co-ed, 3-on-3 basketball tournament at the North Liberty Community Center on Sunday, Feb. 18, as part of Beat the Bitter 2024.
The tournament will feature two age divisions: 12-14 and 15-18. First to 21; two-game guarantee. Tournament winners will be awarded $10 Pancheros gift cards.
Advance registration is required to play in this tournament. Registration is $5/team and payment (cash only) is due at check-in on the day of the tournament. Register your full team by Feb. 12 at the link below.
The NLYC Youth Basketball Tournament is free to attend and tickets are not required.
The five Ws
- Who: Register your team in one of two age divisions (12-14 or 15-18) for $5/team; tournament admission is free and open to all ages
- What: Play or watch a 3-on-3 basketball tournament hosted by the North Liberty Youth Council
- Where: North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry St.
- When: Between 12 and 5 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18
- Why: To showcase your talents, make new friends, and win prizes
Stay in the loop
Any cancellations or delays will be posted in the Facebook event.
Stay connected with the City by subscribing to the North Liberty Bulletin or signing up for news alerts.
We’re committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation at our events for individuals with disabilities. For accommodations, please reach out to [email protected] or call (319) 626-5755.
About the North Liberty Youth Council
This tournament is organized by the North Liberty Youth Council. The NLYC program invites local high school students to engage more deeply with the city, develop leadership skills, support the community through service projects and advocate for other young people in North Liberty. Learn more at northlibertyiowa.org/youthcouncil.