Make It Mondays: I Love You This Much
The North Liberty Recreation Department’s Make It Monday craft this week is a “I love you this much” card. Included in this week’s kit are all the materials you need to make the craft (you should provide glue and scissors), coloring sheets and activity ideas.
Each week, Make It Monday offers a free to-go activity for kids. To participate in the program, simply stop by the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry Street, and pick up an activity kit while supplies last. Kits are free.
How to Make It
- Construction paper
- Trace hands and cut out on two pieces of paper
- Cut out, and fold into an accordion, a strip of paper
- Write “I Love You” on one hand cutout
- Write “This Much” on the strip of paper
- Glue the ends of the paper strip to the hand cutouts
- Give to your valentine!