Make it Mondays: Dream Catcher
The North Liberty Recreation Department’s Make It Monday craft this week is a dream catcher. Included in this week’s kit are all the materials you need to make the craft (you should provide glue and scissors), coloring sheets and activity ideas.
Each week, Make It Monday offers a free to-go activity for kids. To participate in the program, simply stop by the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry Street, and pick up an activity kit while supplies last. Kits are free.
How to Make It
- Paper Plate
- Cut out circle in the middle of paper plate
- Color outside of paper plate
- Punch 9 holes on inside ring of plate
- Punch 3 holes on bottom of plate
- Punch 2 holes on top
- Weave yarn through the holes in the middle
- Attach feathers to yarn and tie to bottom 3 holes.
- Weave yarn through top holes to create a loop to hang