Make it Mondays: Handprint Butterflies
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The North Liberty Recreation Department’s Make It Monday craft this week are handprint butterflies. Included in this week’s kit are all the materials you need to make the craft (you should provide glue and scissors), coloring sheets and activity ideas.
Each week, Make It Monday offers a free to-go activity for kids. To participate in the program, simply stop by the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry Street, and pick up an activity kit while supplies last. Kits are free.
How to Make It
- Trace paper around your hands
- Cut out hands for two sets of wings
- Cut out green paper for body and head
- Glue wings and body together
- Draw mouth
- Glue on eyeballs
- Cut and glue small circles for wing patterns.